What can I store?
The short answer is .... just about anything!
You can store just about anything from your home including beds, fridges, washing machines, lounges, tables, photos, files, clothes and works of art etc.
You can store just about anything from your garage including motorbikes, cars, boats, tools, machinery and equipment, surfboards, canoes and fishing rods through to spare tiles, extra carpet and memorabilia.
You can store just about anything from outside your home including bikes, exercise equipment and pots.
OnGuard Noosa provides the space and facilities for all your storage needs.
Items which should not be stored include
- Petrol and gasoline
- Paints and thinners
- Solvents, chlorine and acids
- All combustible and explosive items
- Any illegal or stolen items
- Living and perishable items including plants
- All hazardous products and items